Saturday, August 14, 2010

WHAT A GREAT 9 BALL SATURDAY !

What a great Saturday, The vegasbilliardsbuzz had it's 3 man team competition today at the cue club. They had  17 teams that showed up with some top guns from around town. This was a very well run tournament and Amy and Nicole did an excellent job. Although the team I was on took 9th thur 12th I had alot of fun. I'm one of those people that can enjoy just watching some great pool. When you have players like Greg Kuhl, Al Lawrence, Ronnie Allen, Jimmy Moore, just to name a few, you get to watch some excellent 9 ball. I saw some shots today I never thought could be done. Anyway go to vegasbilliardsbuzz to see the results and read up on the next tour which is scotch doubles coming next month. This will be 8 ball and there is a skill limit so find your partner and join the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment