Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Busy working on my game!

I have been playing a lot of pool lately and decided to join several leagues during the week, and play in some kind of tournament on the weekend. You can go to the Vegas billiard buzz for more info as to whats coming up if your looking for a league or tournament. I would like to play in the TV4U Putters tournament coming up on January 21st but I need a partner. I already have a partner for the Vegas billiard buzz's first tournament of the year coming up Jan, 29th. Both tournament are scotch doubles.
I have been going to Michael Reddicks Blog and using some of his practice routines. These routines are simple  and I feel they have helped me. Mike has a great Blog with a lot of information, check it out. Anyway I'll  let you know how I did in both Tournaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment